Atlanta Palladio Cartoning Machine
Atlanta’s Palladio Series is a wrap around cartoning machine for products in flexible packs, stand-up pouches, bags, pouches, doypacks and products that need to be upright before being packed. The interchangeable feeding module makes it possible to manage noticeably different sized products on a single line, as well as easy and quick format changeover.
For more information submit a sales enquiry or call +61 3 9464 5611.
- Feeding designed for stand-up pouches and products that arrive lying down on the belt.
- The interchangeable feeding module speeds up the format changeover in the event of very different sized products.
- The wrap around unit forms both closed packs and open display packs for top qualityshelf products.
- The carton picking system with suction cups is designed for flat blanks – even if they are not perfectly flat – with a thickness of 2-5 mm.
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use wrap around packaging machine with raised magazine for rapid blank refilling.
|Production speed:||up to 15 cartons per minute|
|Blank thickness:||2 to 5 mm|
|Installed power:||13 kW|
|Voltage:||400V - 3 Phase / 50 Hz + N + G|
|Compressed air consumption:||400 NI at 6 bar|
|Operating temperature:||min +5°C - max +40°C|
|Relative humidity:||max 70%|
|Total weight:||2,500 kg|
|Product presence check:||feelers + photocells|
|Machine colour:||RAL 7037 (gray)|
"*" indicates required fields