Atlanta Giotto Cartoning Machine
Atlanta’s Giotto Series automatic cartoning machines are designed for packing loose products or multipacks in wrap-around boxes or trays. The Giotto packaging machines were designed with a modular structure to allow a broad range of customizations to pack the most varied products, even with very small dimensions.
For more information submit a sales enquiry or call +61 3 9464 5611.
- This cartoning machine is designed for irregularly shaped products, with special caps or a dispenser.
- The blank picking system with suction cups makes it possible to use blanks with a thickness of 2-5 mm.
- Wide and raised blank to facilitate loading and to reduce the number of reloading operations required.
- Ergonomics, safety, speed and easy use are the characteristics of this automatic end of line packaging machine.
- The Giotto series boasts an extensive range of optionals that allow you to “build” your perfect packaging machine. See all the optionals available.
|Blank thickness:||2 to 5 mm|
|Installed power:||25 kW|
|Upper flap closure:||400V- 3 Phase / 50 Hz + N + G|
|Compressed air consumption:||4 NI/cycle at 6 bar|
|Operating temperature:||min +5°C - max +40°C|
|Relative humidity:||max 70%|
|Total weight:||4,000 kg|
|Product presence check:||feelers + photocells|
|Machine colour:||RAL 7037|
"*" indicates required fields