EMS Depalletising Systems
EMS Depalletizing Systems are designed according to a modular concept that involves two types of depalletizers to implement with interchangeable pick-up heads: one depalletizer with a single column structure equipped with a Cartesian system and one with an anthropomorphic robot.
- Single Column – Up to 4 layers/minute
- Robotic – Up to 5 layers/minute
- Sweep-Off: Universal palletizing and depalletizing head complete with motorized layer compacting guides.
- Magnetic: Magnetic head with automatic quick release grid.
- Vacuum: Vacuum pick-up head ideal for handling glass jars, loose, bundled and clustered cans and boxes.
- Universal Pickup & Vacuum: Universal vacuum pick-up head complete with lateral electro-pneumatic controlled compaction guides.
- Tulipes Pickup: Pick-up head with pneumatically controlled tulipes, sized according to the type of bottle to be handled. Suitable also for pallet displays.
- Bladders Pickup: Inflatable bladders pick-up head-sized according to the type of bottle to be handled.
- Gripper Pickup: Mechanical gripper pick-up head for unpacked containers.
- Rubberised Lateral Guides: Head complete with rubberized lateral guides and electro-pneumatic controlled opening and closing. Ideal for palletizing plastic crates and kegs.
- Hooked: Head complete with side pick-up hooks and electro-pneumatic controlled opening and closing. Ideal for palletizing plastic crates.
- Single & Multiple Side Pickup: Pick-up head with side grippers and electro-pneumatic controlled opening and closing movements.
- Vacuum for Single and Multiple Picking Up: Vacuum head, suitable also for repacking processes.
- Carton cap flap opening system
- Robot for identification and picking of dividers between the bottles
"*" indicates required fields