EMS Automated Guide Vehicles (AGVs)
EMS’s Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) increase the efficiency and the safety of intralogistics operations – both indoors and outdoors. Using safety laser scanners, AGVs guarantee maximum reliability when picking up and putting down products, avoiding risks for operators.
For more information submit a sales enquiry or call +61 3 9464 5611.
- Counterbalance AGVs (drums, tanks & reels)
- Pallet Trucks
- Indoor Turtles
- Indoor & Outdoor Shuttles
- Laser-guided, with SLAM/reflectors overhead and on the floor. Advantages: high flexibility, reduced installation times
- Inertial guided, for applications in particular environmental conditions (fog, condensation, etc.)
- Lithium battery
- Lead-acid battery
- Partial charging
- Manual (by means of specific trolleys) or an automatic battery change
"*" indicates required fields